Pain, arthritis, high blood pressure, migraines, PMS, menopausal symptoms, sciatica, carpal tunnel, stress, anxiety, infertility, neck and back pain, digestive problems, IBS, allergies, insomnia, sinus conditions, etc.
We offer Community Acupuncture each Monday afternoon.
With Community Acupuncture, treatments are given together with other patients in a group setting instead of the traditional, private, one-on-one session. Those with more complicated physical or emotional cases will benefit from undergoing a private consultation and acupuncture session prior to participating in the Community Acupuncture sessions.
Four to eight people can be seen together at one time. Tables and foam mats are used. Feel free to bring a pillow, blanket or yoga mat if you would like!
Benefits of Community Acupuncture:
- Less cost per treatment.
- When we are in the “healing zone” with others it is very powerful. It is similar to the benefits of meditating with others; when we do, we often go even deeper into the meditative experience. Acupuncture is similar in that it is also a very meditative and healing experience. Entering into the “healing zone” can enhance the effectiveness of a treatment.
- Community Acupuncture offers a sense of community and openness with others.
- A great way to create greater health and balance and resolve health issues.
- As one of the most widely used complementary therapies in the United States, acupuncture is used to treat many ailments.
Treatment uses include:
- Pain of the nerve, muscle, neck and joints, osteoarthritis, headaches
- Cancer care – chemotherapy-induced nausea
- Lyme disease
- Substance dependence
- Smoking cessation
- Weight control
- Women’s health – menstrual and bladder problems, fertility support
- Immunity Support
- Digestive Support
- Stress relief and emotional health – anxiety, stress, insomnia, chronic fatigue
- Energetic imbalances related to the chakras, nadis and pranic flows of the body and mind
Acupuncture is one component of Oriental medicine which originated from ancient Chinese medicine and Ayurveda from India. One of the main objectives of Oriental medicine is to balance the body’s energy or “life force” or “prana,” which is acupuncture’s primary goal.
The price for the first session of 45 minutes is $45. Thirty-minute follow-up sessions are available for $35.
A discussion with first time patients is necessary to determine if an initial individual consultation is necessary before doing Community Acupuncture. Please contact me to discuss your unique situation.
Be sure to schedule your appointment by phone at 978-369-9228 or email: email@example.com
More about Acupuncture: